As is his usual habit, gigoid has hereby demonstrated a fair bit of pomposity, hasn’t he? He also has a problem speaking in the first person, as is patently clear by now… Basically, he doesn’t care….
Oh, by the way….. He has also written articles for Triond.com, a site for authors to submit work, which then shops that work out to other sites, with published posts at the following sites, at least….
and a host of others…. he’s forgotten most of them….
gigoid has his own personal philosophy…. naturally. After all, what’s good enough for Sartre, Kierkegaard, Socrates, and Plato is good enough for him/me….. This is it:
1) I think I am; that’s close enough.
2) The nature of the Universe is Change.
Unpredictable, innovative transformation of Reality is the Norm.
If you have a problem with this, you’re in for a rough ride in Life.
3) Thou art God, you know. Let’s do lunch.
4) Excellence is its own reward.
5) Girls think differently. So do boys. Don’t fight it.
6) Axiom #2 X axiom #5 = And God so loved the world, He said, “Quit whining!”
7) Do your Duty. Respect Life. Honor the Truth. Share your Love.
8) Go back. Everything you need to know is in the first seven axioms.
~~ gigoid ~~
In the interests of full disclosure, here is a recent picture of gigoid’s face, such as it is….
and May the Metaphorse be with you;
Blessed Be, dearest Carole, Mark, and Theresa…
and everyone else, too…When I works, I works hard.
When I sits, I sits loose.
When I thinks, I falls asleep.
Which is Why….
Sometimes I sits and thinks,
I just sits.
gigoid, the dubious
Okay, ffolkes, he’s done…. go read some of the stuff he’s written… some of it, if not all, is much better than this, so, you can’t lose in that respect…. Go on now….