Ned Moore, aka gigoid, is a 63 year-old (!!!… When did that happen?….) retired dilettante, who would rather read than eat, most days.
His first blog, Gigoid’s Folly, has been emailed out to folks he knows for about 15 years now. He considers it his best defense against angst.
Due to rigorous curmudgeon training requirements, he has discontinued his Facebook presence, but still indulges in the occasional Twitter session…..
He has also written articles for Triond, with published posts at
and a host of others….
gigoid has his own personal philosophy… What’s good enough for Sartre, Kierkegaard, and Plato is good enough for me…. This is it….
The wisdom of pearls…
(The world is my oyster; which way to the pearls?)
1) I think I am; that’s close enough.
2) The nature of the Universe is Change. Unpredictable, innovative transformation of Reality is the Norm. If you have a problem with this, you’re in for a rough ride in Life.
3) Thou art God, you know. Let’s do lunch.
4) Excellence is its own reward.
5) Girls think differently. So do boys. Don’t fight it.
6) Axiom #2 X axiom #5 = And God so loved the world, He said, “Quit whining!”
7) Do your Duty. Respect Life. Honor the Truth. Share your Love.
8) Go back. Everything you need to know is in the first seven axioms.
~~ gigoid ~~
Blessed Be, and welcome to Exploring Consensual Reality…..
So be it, gigoid has spoken
Sometimes I sits and thinks,
I just sits